Tuesday 3 August 2021

August Quick Update!


Hi Folks

Just a brief update on what I've been up to, and what I hope to do in August.

Firstly I'm still job hunting but had my first face to face interview so fingers crossed.
It will be good practice anyway.


Reading - I should finish Stormrider by the fabulous David Gemmell by the end of the weekend.
Then I can start some Terry Pratchett!

Writing - started off ok, as I started a new short story for Costa Short Story competition.  Sadly after a few days my personal life took over and it came to a stand still.  I was going to try rush and finish the story a few days before the deadline, but realised it wouldn't be my best work so will finish it and send it next year.


Also it's my mum's 78th birthday in August so will be celebrating that.

Anyway hope you're all well and reading and writing.

See ya

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment