Wednesday 21 July 2021

Independent Haul + Plans

 


Hi Peeps

As a writer myself, I know how hard it is to get published, especially by the big publishers.  That is why, when I can, I support friends. Friends who are either self-published or published by small publishers.

The two authors above (Simon and Duncan), I have met at Edge-lit. A mini writer\reader Con based in Derby.  I went in 2018\2019 and both times were great where I met fellow writers and readers.

But there are other writer friends who have books out including Amanda, Steven and Robin. Also not forgetting Ian - see below.


So what I am planning in 2022 is Independent Year.  Hopefully we will be more Independent of Covid and back at Edge-lit.

I intend to read and review my independent books and hopefully have some author interviews and maybe meet one or two in person.

Then when I'm published (somehow) they may return the favour and review my work and ask for an interview.

Keep an eye out for updates!

Apologies to any author pals I've missed.


Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment