Wednesday 1 December 2021

December and Xmas Update



Hi Folks.

Well we are on December already!! This is another year that's gone quick. Think time speeds up as you get older!

It is also the start of another month where I still haven't done any writing - maybe I should just get back into it in 2022.  There is usually too much to do with Xmas around the corner.

Again reading wise has been poor and I'm still reading Stormrider by the brilliant David Gemmell - which I started in July.

Sadly as most readers will know I got hit by a reading slump, then got a new job. But I will definitely finish it this weekend and try and fit book 9 in by end of the year. I was hoping to have read 20 books at least this year!!

Let's hope 2022 brings better luck - no lockdowns - more writing - more reading - published?

Anyway enjoy December and your Xmas shopping.

Cheerio 

Neil x






No comments:

Post a Comment