Saturday 8 January 2022

Waterstones Tour - Edinburgh and Stirling

 


Edinburgh Waterstones

Hi folks 

As you know a goal I have in 2022 is to tour/visit as many UK Waterstones as possible. Money and Covid permitting.

I've had a good start to the year with hitting 2 in one weekend in Scotland.

Edinburgh Waterstones - I was quite exited by the exterior, plus it has 3 floors.  Once inside was gutted the cafe was shut.  Repairs I think.  Plus the Sci-fi and Fantasy section wasn't as big as I'd hoped with not great selection.




Edinburgh Waterstones Score -  6/10


Stirling Waterstones

Stirling Waterstones - Was a nice, smaller Waterstones in an arcade. It reminded me of the Huddersfield Waterstones.  With 2 floors but no cafe, it had a wider range of Sci-fi and Fantasy.  So purchased some books.


Stirling Waterstones Score. -  7/10

So which Waterstones shall I go to next?

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment