Tuesday 2 August 2022

August 2022 Update

 


Hi Folks 

As it's a shitty August day, which is perfect weather for the kids being off school, I thought I'd give a quick August update.

Reading - Almost finished Valour by John Gwynne. So far even better than Malice, as the danger and action is increasing.  Will my favourite characters survive?


Writing - I've still to sort memory issues on my laptop. Once I do I'll be tapping away!

I'm also thinking about doing an Open University course on creative writing.  Will post more once I've looked into it.

Edge-lit is back! Next year Edge-lit returns in July.  Will post more on this when I know more, but I'm definitely heading to Derby when this is on.  Sadly Alex Davis who has run the Edge-lit events isn't in charge as he has moved onto Nottingham and has writing courses there and online.  I hope to attend some at some point. It all depends on work. Check out Alex's Twitter for details on his writing courses at @AlexDavis1981.

Other - Hope to start the gym this month as a sit down office job is no good for losing weight! Quite the opposite!

So far new job is going well too.

Well enjoy August and the school holidays folks!

Neil x






No comments:

Post a Comment