Saturday 6 August 2022

Brandon Sanderson - The Works - Book Haul

 


Hi Book Nerds 

Went to the White Rose shopping centre near Leeds last night.

Saw The Works shop there and I'm sure it's new.  So popped in for a look as they have some good, cheap, box sets.

When I saw the Mistborn Trilogy by prolific author Brandon Sanderson for just twenty quid I snapped it up.

Brandon Sanderson is a huge name in fantasy and sci-fi.  Recently he made millions with a Kickstarter fund offering 6 limited books in his Cosmere series.  He wrote the 6 books in the last 2 years in lockdown.

Brandon is the opposite of fellow author George RR Martin in that Brandon can write huge fantasy novels very quickly.

As a fantasy fan, Brandon Sanderson is a name I should have on my book shelves and I'm looking forward to getting to them.

In the comments give your thoughts on Brandon Sanderson and his novels.  Are they good?  Which book should I read first?

Well have a great weekend.

Neil x





No comments:

Post a Comment