Friday 14 October 2022

Reading and Writing slump


 

Hi Geeks 

Hope everyone is well.

Just wanted to update on my reading and writing slumps.

Reading wise I'm still reading Valour by John Gwynne.  I started this on 5th June!!! So it has took over 4 months to read, but I'm nearly at the end.  It's not the books fault.  The book is great and will be a high score.  I hope to finish it this weekend.


The problem has been that I've been too tired.  Since I've started work I'm either too tired or want to chill watching YouTube.  Hopefully I will get used to this 

Plus I have re-started going to the gym and recently adopted a house cat named Sweetpea.

Writing wise I'm still needing to sort out space on laptop and hope to start writing something by the end of the year.  I just wish I could still attend Cleckheaton Writers Group.

If anyone has any ideas to get me out of these reading and writing slumps then drop me a comment.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment