Monday 24 October 2022

Return to Wigan - Waterstones, a Museum and a Haul

 


Hi folks!

Hope you are well, busy reading and writing.

I had an opportunity to re-visit Wigan at the weekend.  So of course I went to my favourite shop, Waterstones.  We also stumbled upon Wigan Museum.

It was a small museum, mainly dedicated to Wigan rugby club.  Yet it had a small Roman and Egyptian area.  Plus a brilliant old library and was most definitely haunted.  Here are some photos of the museum.












Whilst wandering around Wigan we also stumbled upon a war memorial and a park by the church.






And finally we went to Wigan Waterstones, whereby I purchased a new series and my daughter got some books for her upcoming birthday.






I have heard good things about Giles Kristian's writing and Lancelot series.

Hope you enjoyed the blog post.  Comments are appreciated and chat soon.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment