Friday 2 December 2022

December 2022 - Update

 


Hello Peeps

December 2022 already.  Another year gone so fast. Thinking of doing these updates in a new way.  Comment your thoughts below.

November Roundup 

Writing wise - nothing!  Still looking to clear memory from the laptop and haven't had time or the motivation.  Been too wiped out after work.

Reading - started Ruin by John Gwynne. Enjoying it so far but behind on that due to being knackered when I'm home.

Going Cat Shit Crazy - My fairly new cat Sweetpea had a few weeks with the trots. At first I thought it was a chill she had.  Took her off wet food and just feeding her dry complete food biscuits and been fine.


Had a good birthday with plenty of drinks. Getting old too fast!

December Upcoming

Writing - going to leave any writing till next year as need to sort laptop out or buy new one in January sales.  Also need a free Word document or alternative.  So I'm not paying £69 to Microsoft each year to use it.  Even if I pay a one off payment for a program, it would be better.

Reading - Hope to finish Ruin and move onto the final book in the series Wraith.


Other - Hope to get to the gym for a few days I have off work in December. 

I will be busy like everyone else sorting Christmas out.  Buying presents, putting decorations up, drinking and eating.

Chat soon....

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment