Saturday 24 December 2022

Merry Christmas 2022


 Glad Tidings to one and all.

Already Christmas Eve.  This month. This Year, has flown by.  It doesn't seem like a year since it was Christmas of 2021.

I've not posted since the beginning of December, so apologies.  I've been busy with work and Christmas shopping and the dreaded lurgy.

Also, I've not had much to post.  I'm hoping to post more in 2023, by reading more books than this year.  Also next year is the year I start writing again!

Whilst I'm of work over the Christmas period I hope to get laptop memory sorted.

I'm also hoping to read and finish Ruin by John Gwynne.  It will only be the fourth book I've read this year which is shocking!


Well enough rambling. I will post after Xmas.

Hope you all have a great Christmas with family and friends, eating and drinking too much as the kids complain about their presents and grannies sleep in the corner chairs.

Quick question - will there be a Kings Speech?

That will seem weird!

It will also be weird having my first Christmas with my cat Sweetpea.


Merry Xmas.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment