Sunday 3 September 2023

September 2023 Update


 Greetings Fellow Nerds

Another quick update as I wasted my time in August.  Even though I had the perfect opportunity to catch up on reading and writing.

August Roundup -

Was off work most of August, either on holiday with my daughter or off work with stress, as I need a job role where I'm not on the phones constantly.  Plus I was stressed trying to work out how I move into freelance writing and money issues.

So I didn't finish Ruin by John Gwynne - the only book I've been reading this year - although I'm so close to finishing it - less than 100 pages!

I also didn't write.  Which I'm more annoyed about.

I also ate bad and didn't exercise - again.

September Upcoming!

My main priorities are as follows - 

  • Finish the last 100 pages of Ruin and move onto the final book in John Gwynne's series - Wrath.
  • Start reading my author friend Ian C Douglas Zeke Hailey series.

  • Do some kind of writing - any writing.
  • Sign up for an Open University course by 9th September.
  • Look more into freelance writing.
  • Eat healthier and exercise more.
  • Look for new job.  Preferably in writing.
Wish me luck folks - I also want to try post more on this blog.  More posts about writing and events.

Have a great September.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment