Sunday 19 November 2023

Llandudno Waterstones and Haul

 



Greetings fellow Book Worms!

As my last post showed,  I went to the beautiful Welsh seaside town of Llandudno.  Its picturesque landscape and beach were complimented by my favourite book shop,  Waterstones.  

As part of my nerd goal to visit as many Waterstones as I can, which started a few years ago, it's only fitting I visited the store at Llandudno.







It was a big store with plenty of selection. There was a huge selection of my favourite genres, including horror, sci-fi and fantasy.





Set on two floors Llandudno Waterstones boasted a quite big and comfy cafe area where we had snacks and a coffee.



I also purchased a new Alien book there to go along with my new SFX magazine.



Overall I would score Llandudno a very reasonable 9.5/10.

This puts it near the top of my favourite Waterstones stores.
Leeds
York
Harrogate
Llandudno
Bradford

Happy reading - Neil x




No comments:

Post a Comment