Wednesday 1 November 2023

November 2023 Update


Hello Chums

November already - my birth month!  Twenty one again!

Not much news this month.

In October - 

Still reading Wrath by John Gwynne, not far to go, although wanted to read a spooky book for Halloween.  Maybe next year?

Still not written but been thinking about it - alot.  I just need an extra push.

Went to the dentist for first time in ages and need a filling and extraction.  Not great but better than I thought.

Still looking for another job, was unsuccessful getting my dream Waterstones role, but maybe one day I'll work in a book shop or chain.

Went to Blackpool for last weekend in October so will put a post up about that soon.

I also managed to purchase more books to look at on my bookcases.


Into November -

Finish Wrath.  So far only the second book I've read this year.  Very poor indeed as I initially put on Goodreads I would read 25 books.

Looking to write this month or will never be published by Fifty.

Still job searching.

Might try eat better and exercise more. Need to get fit.

Might try go to a bonfire.

Celebrate my birthday.

Go to the dreaded dentist for filling and tooth out.

What are your plans this November?

Have a great month.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment