Sunday 3 December 2023

December 2023 Update

 

Hi Nerds

Hope everyone is fine.

Yet again time marches on and we find ourselves in December already.  I'm sure time has sped up.

Not much to post on this update.


In November:

In Doctor Who terms I had my 47th regeneration.  I enjoyed a great birthday in Llandudno, which was a pleasant surprise.

I managed to visit a new Waterstones and get even more books to look at on my shelves, slowly turning brown over the coming years.

I'm still reading Wrath and not written yet so won't dwell on that too much. 

I did manage to finish collecting Ian C Douglas's Zeke Hailey series, which I will begin to read and review early 2024.

Into December -

Mainly concentrating on getting through Christmas and Christmas shopping.

Hope to at least finish Wrath. Only the 2nd book I've read this year, which is terrible.  Especially when my aim was to read 25 books this year.  Hopefully I will get chance to read a small horror or Doctor Who novel before years end.

Will try to write this month as it's been on my mind for ages.  It's just starting writing that's the issue.

Will probably leave healthy eating and the gym till after Christmas.

The same with job searching.  Will try looking after Christmas.

Well enjoy December.  Don't spend too much!

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment