Monday 3 June 2024

June 2024 Update

 

Hi Guys and Gals

A brief June update.  We are already half way through 2024!  These years keep going by faster and faster.

This is another quick update.

Reading and Writing -  I'm still reading Guard's Guard's by Terry Pratchett. Very behind in my reading goal for this year and my 24 books read in 2024 challenge. It means I'll have to read 21 books in just 6 months.  Can it be done?

Still a no show on the writing front, as I've been tired after work.  I will slowly build up my writing with my upcoming posts on Warhammer and Titan books.  They should bring back my writing mojo.

Other and Brighouse 1940s Weekend -

As you can see from the photos on this blog, there is an old school 1940s vibe.  I went to Brighouse with my Mum and Daughter to the yearly 1940s event.  It was better than the last couple of years after COVID,  with a lot more going on and more stalls.  It was also heaving and very busy.

They even destroyed the old Wilko's to make it look like the blitz.

It was a good day out, although I think I got sun stroke as I've felt shocking since.  Saturday and Sunday had chills and the shakes. 







Well chat later folks!

Neil x


No comments:

Post a Comment