Wednesday 12 June 2024

Reading Update - Reading two books at the same time!

 


Hey Book Worms 

Just a quick update on my reading progress.

As you may recall I am doing the 24 books in 2024 challenge and very much behind.

I'm currently reading Guard's Guard's by Terry Pratchett and haven't far to go on it.

I'm enjoying it a lot but can be difficult to read in parts.

Currently at work it's quiet and we have a book shelf so you can pick a book and that helps with mental health.

I picked up 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz and I'm hooked.  It's creepy with great writing.

So that's how I'm reading two books at the same time.  Something I usually wouldn't do as I like to read a story at a time.  

I was going to take Guards Guards to work but I'm anally fussy about getting my books damaged.

This means the 24 books in 2024 challenge is messed up unless I add the Dean Koontz book to it. 

I am thinking of changing it at Christmas time for a writer friend who has a Christmas themed book out.  Will add more about this soon.

Happy Reading!

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment