Tuesday 2 July 2024

July 2024 Update





Hi Writing Nerds!

Over half way through 2024 now!

This will be a very brief update as I've been procrastinating.  This is evident in the lack of posts over the last month.

A big part of this is that I've been knackered lately due to not sleeping.  My hayfever has been really bad the last few weeks and so my nose has been bunged up.  This has meant my CPac mask for my sleep apnea is not working to the full extent.  So I've only had 3 to 4 hours of sleep each night.

Reading and Writing:

Sadly nothing to add.  I'm still reading Guard's Guard's by Terry Pratchett and 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz.  But making good progress on both.
Reviews to follow soon!



Writing was zero in June.  I hope to write in July by signing up late for Camp Nano, which has just started and is a community event of writers dedicated to writing as much as possible in July!

Well I'm off to sneeze another million times.

Enjoy your July folks!

Neil x


No comments:

Post a Comment