Wednesday 10 July 2024

Two Waterstones in One Day and a Book Haul

Hey Book Worms!

At the weekend took an unexpected trip to not only Leeds, but Bradford too!

Which of course meant visiting my favourite store in both cities - Waterstones.





Above are photos of some shelves at the Leeds store.


The daughter and I enjoyed a quick coffee and snack break at Waterstones Leeds.





Above the gorgeous Waterstones in Bradford.  Probably the best looking Waterstones I've been in.  Shame the city of Bradford isn't great and the road works around the city won't help.  Plus they need to hurry and get the bus station up and running so would get more visitors to the city and Waterstones Bradford.

I was looking for Warhammer 40k novels in both stores and they only had a few in each.  There used to be a full shelf of Warhammer novels in Waterstones at one point.


Got me and the daughter a book each.  It's been a while since I got a new novel.


Got the final in the Indian Lake Trilogy.  A series I'm keen to start as fancy a Friday the 13th vibe.

Well what are you reading?  What's your favourite Waterstones?

Chat soon!

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment