Sunday 19 February 2012

Quick Blog

Hi Followers - now a massive 6!
Wonder how many actually still follow - I guessing 3 at a push lol - if you know anyone who may be interested in reading my work, thoughts direct them to this blog!

Well not done much writing lately but have been fired up by last weeks Writers Group at Cleckheaton Libarary so have written a new prolougue for my novel The Wormhole Effect - part of which I may post later next week!

Speaking of which I have another Writers meeting with the group tomorrow which I am excited about and we are currently looking for NEW MEMBERS - if you are interested in a writers group or know someone who is e-mail me at neilwalker18@yahoo.co.uk and I will pass onto the founding member Karen.

Well that all for now may post tomorrow as thinking of posting once a week at least for now

bye all

No comments:

Post a Comment