Tuesday 6 March 2012

Eek

Oh dear - down to six followers again!! Better start blogging again and hopefully get more followers - although I expect I will get more when I a super successful author - up there with JK Rowling - swapping notes - and charging Cleckheaton Writers Group £20 per hour to be there - lol !

But haven't been writing much even though got an important headline for end of March with Good Housekeeping magazine!

Hopefully will write lots once I have sorted my flat out and got electric and some furniture ect!
Once flat sorted I should be writing 20 chapters per night as won't have anything else to do until I get a t.v.!

Will put some writing on by end of week peeps - see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. £20 a week, now there's an idea for me...and I think you mean deadline not headline. Look forward to seeing the writing post that's coming soon.

    ReplyDelete