Tuesday 11 December 2012

Busy Busy

Hi everyone

Well yet again haven't done much writing, or reading been too busy with Xmas upon us!!

In the last few weeks I have been on an excellent works do at Berties in Elland which was very good complete with Xmas brass band and disco.
The Christmas lunch there was excellent especially the melon salad starter and Lemon Merringue bombe!

I also want on another night out with my mate and Evil Corp which he started up to book with his friends years ago when all they saw was big work partys booking meals.
A very fun night and way too much to drink in sunny Brighouse!

Last night Monday 10th December was the regular CWG (Cleckheaton Writers Group) meeting which thanks to my suggestion went to a Wetherspoons in Cleckheaton - fun was had as I managed to top up from Saturday - lol and we discussed everything from what we planning to write in new year and competitions to the state of Britain and the mess it's in.  I also noticed some dirty looking xmas lights across the road where we was sat!

Have also been busy xmas shopping for presents for my daughter as well as xmas decorations - a very expensive business christmas - sob!!

Anyway I'm hoping to do some writing during the Xmas and New Year period as well as finish Wizards First Rule - the book I been reading from last Jan!!

So folks till next time - happy Xmas shopping 

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment