Friday 11 November 2022

Birthday and a Haul

 


Hello Peeps 

Just a quick post!  As it was my 46th birthday yesterday I treated myself to 2 novels (yes - Mr Sucky is a short novel and looks like a great, mad layout of a book - think Chucky but with a vacuum cleaner).

They are written by 2 writer friends I know. As well as big published books, I always try to support my writer friends and more independent authors.

Check out Paula C Readman and Duncan P Bradshaw for yourselves on Amazon - unlike big published novels which are all too familiar and either standard crime, thriller or fantasy books, their novels usually offer something different.

I can't believe where the time has gone! I'm now 4 short years away from the big 50!

I think my priorities up to my 50th are as follows - 

  • get fit again - as much as I can without dying.
  • Get writing - with the aim of being published at least once, either in novel or an anthology.
  • Get reading more - with over 200 books to read I need to speed up.
  • Keep a job and save some cash.
  • Try to have fun in life and travel more - we only live once!
Some pics of me through the years.




Here's what I'm currently reading.


Blog later folks!

Neil x


No comments:

Post a Comment