Wednesday 2 November 2022

November 2022 Update

 



Hullo Peeps 

Another quick update - this year has flown! November already and the month of my birth.  

I'm 46 this month - I'm officially old and just 4 short years till I get to the big 50!  Hopefully I will get there.

Reading - this year is a disaster, which I hope to rectify next year.  I've almost finished Valour by John Gwynne, which I started on 4th June.  So on 4th November it will be five months since I started it.  The worse thing is that I'm enjoying the book. Just been in a slump and tired after work.

If I get to finish the series, which has 2 books after Valour, which are Ruin and Wrath then this year I will have only read 5 books!

Writing - Again still procrastinating.  I really need to sort the memory out on my laptop or buy a new one or a cheap PC.  I definitely want to write again, especially now time is going fast and I'm going to be 46 soon.  Hopefully will be published by the time I'm 50 - fingers crossed!

Other news - still in a call centre and still have my cat Sweetpea.  

This month I will be going out a few times. Celebrating my birthday at least and will probably go to see Black Panther 2.

What are your plans for this month?  Comment below.

Neil x




No comments:

Post a Comment