Tuesday 3 January 2023

2023 Happy New Year and Resolutions

 


Happy New Year Peeps 

Hope you've had a good holiday.  It's gone too quickly.

Just a few standard resolutions for this year.

Health - this year I definitely need to lose weight.  This will include cutting out bad food and sugar and exercising more.  This includes walking more and going back to the gym.

Work - will stay in the call centre job as long as I can but need another career - will keep you posted.

Writing - 2023 is my comeback year for writing.  This includes cancelling my Microsoft account as I haven't been using the £59 a year account for 3 years.  I am looking at a free/cheaper alternative.  I hope to sort memory out on laptop this weekend.


Reading - 2022 was a disaster reading wise and I'm still on book 4 of the year.  I only read 3 books.  For 2023 I've set myself the challenge on Goodreads to read 25 books.  Wish me luck.

Other - in 2023 I'm going to try and spend as much time with family and friends.  I also want to worry and stress less and travel more including going to Edge-lit in July in Derby.

A list of my proposed 25 books to read in 2023 will be my next post. 

Neil x 





No comments:

Post a Comment