Sunday 8 January 2023

My 2023 Books TBR

 Hi Readers 

Last year was the worst reading year in a long while.  Having only read three books and started a forth, which I'm carrying over into this year.

Last year I had twenty books down to read.  This year I've chosen more - twenty-five - which I've also added on Goodreads, hoping it will get me reading my books and out of my slump.

I will put the pictures of the books I intend to read below.  They are in no particular order, but the first two John Gwynne books will be read first.

The next set of books weren't on last year's TBR, but needed to make the numbers to twenty-five.  I have chosen shorter books.

The below were featured last year and I intend to read them this year.










Wish me luck and happy reading!

Neil x


No comments:

Post a Comment