Thursday 9 March 2023

Reading Slump Update

 


Hi Fellow Readers 

Hope you are all well and reading some great literature.

Sadly I've been in a reading slump for over a year.  This includes this year too.  I even did a Goodreads challenge of reading 25 books this year, which is nothing for some readers.  Some avid readers, read 25 books in a month!

I'm glad to report that I'm making progress and been reading a lot this week so hope to finish Ruin this weekend.  Then straight onto the next book in the series, Wrath.

Then I hope to read some small, quick and easy books.  I think I will drop my challenge of reading 25 books this year to 12.

How is everyone else's reading going? Anyone else in a reading slump?  Any tips to get out of reading slumps?  If so add a comment.

Happy reading.

Neil x



No comments:

Post a Comment