Wednesday 1 March 2023

March 2023 - Update


Hi Gang 

Spring is in the air as we fly through another year.  Yes, February is a short month but zoomed by faster than Sonic the hedgehog.

Like February this update will be short and fast.

February Roundup 

Writing and Reading - 

In February I had slumps in both reading and writing despite getting a new computer - still to finish reading Ruin. 

Other - 

Still at a call centre doing stupid hours. 

I still haven't walked as much as I'd liked to get fit.  I also had the blood pressure monitor fitted for a day.  This was a waste of time as they didn't get a good enough reading and to do it all again in April.  Although I did visit Lindley near Huddersfield which was a nice little village.




At the end of February I was also hit with the dreaded COVID!  It was the first time I'd tested positive for it.  I'm still of work now as not feeling great!


March Upcoming -

Reading and Writing -

My main goal for March is to finish reading Ruin and start Wraith by John Gwynne.  I'm aiming to finish both and his Faithful and the Fallen series and put out reviews.  I've not much to read on Ruin so any day now.

I also mean to get into my writing in March.  This includes biting the bullet and paying the £59:99 Microsoft account fee so I can access Word and my work and write.  Currently I can get onto my  work in Word but it won't let me save anything, it's just read only which is no good.

Other -

Need to search for a job with better hours and not on phones all day long. Any suggestions?

Once I've got over Covid going to definitely walk more and get to the gym too.  Watch this space.

I'm also getting my Edge-lit tickets this month also!

Well there you have it folks - more if the same.  Enjoy March. 

Neil x






No comments:

Post a Comment