Friday 14 July 2023

Edge-lit 9 - Part 2 - Book Hauls and Derby Waterstones

 Hi Book Lovers

This time last week I was in Derby for Edge-lit and obviously whilst there would get some new books.

 I also returned to the lovely Waterstones in Derby, which has my second favourite interior after Bradford Waterstones.

In Waterstones I purchased the below books. I have been wanting Kings of the Wyld by Nicolas Eames for ages.  I also fancied some horror so loved the look of Ghost Hunter's by Neil Spring.  Plus the author has the same first name as me.











At Edge-lit itself I got Whirlwind Romance by Sam Thompson for free in the Edge-lit goodie bag.  I also bought at their Waterstones table two books by authors attending the event.
Shadow of the Sith by Adam Christopher and Dawn of the Jedi by Tim Lebbon.


Happy reading guys.
Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment