Monday 24 July 2023

Scarborough and Scarborough Waterstones


Hi Folks

The other weekend I took a surprise trip to Scarborough. This also meant I had to visit Scarborough Waterstones to tick it off my list of Waterstones to visit.  I'm trying to visit every Waterstones there is.  

I had a great time in Scarborough as not been there since I was about 12 and hope to go back soon.

See some pictures from the trip.










Scarborough Waterstones wasn't one of the best I have visited.  It's quite small, similar to Huddersfield Waterstones, and with no cafe. There wasn't a big selection of books, especially in my favourite section - Sci-fi and Fantasy.  Also the entrance was covered in seagull crap.

Scarborough Waterstones score  6/10.





Look out for more bog content soon.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment