Thursday 19 October 2023

Book Haul and Leeds Waterstones

 


Hi Fellow Readers.

Had a bit of a book haul this month so need to get reading.

Also visited Waterstones in Leeds yesterday, but not just for pleasure.  Will update you more if I hear any developments.





In Waterstones I purchased Bloody Rose by Nicholas Eames - which is good timing, as it's his birthday today.

I also ordered Treat or Trick by my writer and Edge-lit friend Simon Fairbanks.

This I hope to read after Wrath by John Gwynne, bang on Halloween.

Lastly I searched for ages for the first book in the Zeke Hailey series by Ian C Douglas. Had to buy it second hand as the series is hard to find.  Not even showing on the Waterstones site and further books in the series are hard to get.  Note to the publisher's - get this on Waterstones online at least.  Other than that Ian would be better self publishing.

Although it is readily available on E-book format on Amazon, but I like my physical copies and full collections.

I've read the Infinity Trap before and loved it but re-reading so I can finish the series and review the books for Ian.

What are you reading? What books are you buying?

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment