Sunday 1 October 2023

October 2023 Update


Greetings Boys and Ghouls

These monthly updates seem to come around faster each time.  

Now into my favourite time of year - Autumn!  I love the colours of the leaves and trees.  The oranges, reds, yellows and browns look great and although there is some rain in autumn, it is the right temperature for me.  

Autumn kicks of in October - Halloween month.  Another favourite time of year, I love reading and watching horror and being inside all cosy on darkening nights.

So quick update this month.

I will be mostly reading Wrath by John Gwynne.  Hope to finish before the end of the month.  Then, I will try to read a short horror story before starting on Ian C Douglas Zeke Hailey books.  But boy am I having an hard time finding them at a reasonable price! 

Writing wise, well I'm inspired by my writing friends in particular Andy B, who has been having his own struggles with writing but now back on track.  I will try and finish my short story/novella "The Cubby Hole".

Other plans include looking for a new job and applying for loads.  Although not sure exactly what I want to do.  

I also plan to walk more in my favourite season, so lots of wood walks and pub pit stops.

Enjoy your Spooky Season.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment