Friday 1 March 2024

March 2024 Update


Welcome Geeks.

March 2024 already!  Where does the time go to, and we even had an extra day in February.

As you can see from the main photo, spring is in the air.  Although as I write this, outside is a wet, wintry, windy day.  Freezing too!

Another quick update as February for me was a waste of time.  I could have achieved so much but didn't.

Reading -


Currently reading The Last Dodo by Jacqueline Rayner.  My second book of 2024, which I started on 20th February, so I need to get this finished ASAP.  So far it's ok, although there is a POV which doesn't gel right with me.  After this read, I will be starting Guards Guards by Terry Pratchett.

Writing -

After a promising start to 2024 and writing all way through January, thanks to a Facebook Fire and Ice challenge, sadly I have dropped the ball in February.  I've had plenty of opportunity to write as I've been off work with stress.  Maybe that is why I haven't written.  My head has been all over the place.

In March I'm determined to get writing again.  I'm also looking at freelance writing.

Other -

As mentioned above I've been off work with stress.  Thinking I need a career change but freelance writing is hard to get into without experience. 

Been walking quite a bit but still not been to the gym.  I feel March is the time to go and try get healthier.  As they say -  healthy body means healthy mind.

So what are your plans for March?  What will you be reading or writing?  Put it in the comments.

Have a great month.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment