Tuesday 27 February 2024

Recent Book Hauls!

 

Good Evening Readers and Nerds.

Not much to report.  So thought I would share my 2024 book hauls so far.  I'm trying to cut down on buying books as I've about 200 books to read on my TBR shelves.

I purchased my Edge-lit drinking pals book - The View from Gallows Hill - by Nick Stead.  One day I will pick up his werewolf series too.  Plus I hope to see him in Derby again this year.

As I've been collecting the Alien and Aliens books, I thought I'd also try a Predator short story collection.  Also published by Titan Press.

 

I had bought Stephen Graham Jones other novel Don't Fear the Reaper, thinking it was a standalone.  Didn't realise it was the second book in a series so naturally needed the first book My Heart is a Chainsaw.  The final book in the trilogy is out this year. Titled The Angel of Indian Lake.  Out March 2024.  Apparently good solid books and homage to slasher films.

So far still reading The Last Dodo by Jacqueline Rayner and enjoying it.  Hopefully will post a review in a few days time.

What are you reading?  Leave a comment and let me know.

Happy reading!

Neil x


No comments:

Post a Comment