Monday 30 September 2013

Despicable Me 2 - 3D - Review



Hi Guys

The other week took my daughter to the cinema in Halifax - the new VUE cinema and went to see the above film in 3D.
And what a treat it was - probably more for me than daughter - lol - as it was the first time I had gone to see one of the new 3D films that are the norm these days and I glad I saw it in 3D.
The 3D effects were amazing and before I went and it I was dubious as the last time I saw a 3D film was when I was little with the old blue and red glasses which didn't work at all - ha.

It really looks like things like bubbles are coming out towards you and I had to hold off reaching to touch stuff coming out of the screen - there was also alot of depth to the screen especially when on the ocean.
I not sure what live 3D films are like but got a feeling these animation films are best to watch in 3D.

The film itself was hilarious with Gru now retired from being a bad guy and trying to make a normal life - soon he is sucked back into the world of good versus bad with very funny results.

Although the stars of the films were the minions which were very funny and I will be watching their own film if it comes out.

Overall the 3D and effects and voice overs plus action set pieces and slapstick made for one of the best films I had seen in ages and better than the first film.

Rating = 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment