Sunday 10 April 2016

Busy April

Hi guys

Sorry haven't written a proper blog for a while other than a couple of Film and Book reviews but been busy reading and watching films ha ha.

This month will be a busy month as I'm close to finishing Book Three of The Belgariad by David Eddings - Magicians Gambit.   Then will be straight onto book Four of this classic series.

As well as reading I want to write at least 5000 words of my crime novel Blood Shores for Camp Nano which I have joined again this year.  I also want to enter it into the Richard and Judy Novel competition which has a deadline of 31st May.

I will also be going to see Fantasy author Joe Abercrombie on Wednesday 27 April at 1pm in Waterstones Leeds which I'm looking forward to .

I hope to be going to the gym this month ready for a wedding on Saturday30th April.

Also I'm helping blog and steward 2016 Cleckheaton Literature Festival which will see a return of authors from last year as well as some new faces.
See below :

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FESTIVAL IN 2016
Cleckheaton Literature Festival 2016
21 April – 1 May 2016
Literature and Live Arts for All Ages.
From established to local authors, the festival continues to a second year of success and includes creative writing and poetry workshops, authors’ talks and readings and live performances.
Established in 2015, this festival is for everyone who enjoys the power of words and storytelling in the local area and region.
We look forward to welcome everyone who came in 2015 and newcomers in 2016.
For event information and to book tickets, visithttp://www.ticketsource.co.uk/cleckheatonliteraturefestival
Well guys book your tickets above and chat later.

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment