Tuesday 11 December 2018

Book Haul - July - December 2018

Hi guys

Well decided to tidy my room up after months of procrastinating.
The amount of books, magazines and tat was mounting up too much on my table so decided to sort it and my bookshelves as well as my room.


The amount of books I had collected was frightening too especially as space on both my bookshelves was getting low.

So here is the book haul:-





So quite a few lol.  Some I got free from Edge-lit and Sledge-lit. 
The books I'm most looking forward to reading are the Andy Remic book and Ian Graham.  Plus the Justina Robson book has been calling to me also.
In fact they all have but I've loads to read on my TBR pile.  Some waiting to be read over 20 years!

Anyway up next:-

Bookshelf 1 tour!







No comments:

Post a Comment