Friday 14 December 2018

Bookshelf Tour - Bookcase 2

Hi guys

Here is my second bookcase which I have only had two to three years and just about full already.
This has more recent books and series including John Gwynne and RJ Barker.
Enjoy.

ON TOP

As much as I hate books on top of shelfs like this it had to be done so put all the books I got at library sales on top which ain't as important as new books.




TOP SHELF - BACK

This back part has my crime from Leigh Russell and Helen Cadbury and some Fantasy including Stan Nicholls. 




TOP SHELF  - FRONT

The front has newer series and books including John Gwynne and RJ Barker and Andy Remic and Justina Robson. 




MIDDLE SHELF - BACK

This part is basically two lots of Book sets. One George RR Martin plus newer books purchased.  Also Bourne Book set.  Both sets from Book People.




MIDDLE SHELF  - FRONT

This shelf houses my Joe Abercrombie books. Not read any yet but meant to be similar to David Gemmell .
Also has my Sci fi including Peter F Hamilton and Alistair Reynolds.   Also the Warhammer 40,000 collectable books that are still out now.  Would buy more but they are thick and yep not read any.





BOTTOM SHELF 

The bottom shelf consists of my graphic novels.  These include Transformers , Marvel and DC.  All are available at newsagents as collectable editions.  But alas I have run out of space.  Also there are some SFX magazines and Harry Potter set books one to four.




Hope you have enjoyed my bookcase tours and seen what books I got.
Will take me years or even decades to get through.
Not sure if I should read books on Bookcase one first or Bookcase two? 
Or mix it up and read some of both?
Think at my rate of reading it will be twenty years by time I start Bookcase two.

Well see ya soon x






No comments:

Post a Comment