Monday 3 December 2018

December 2018! Nano update! Reflections!

Hi peeps

Wow how fast has 2018 gone.  It's true as you get older time seems to move faster also.  This year so far has whizzed by and to be fair it's not been a bad year.
For one I've got back (slowly) into writing and attempted Nanowrimo.  Sadly I only managed 6,000 words but will keep on writing Colony X as I'm loving the story.

Plus I'm now published in Reflections - Cleckheaton Literature Festival Anthology.
The third launch is at Cleckheaton Library on Saturday 15th December at 1pm.
Or you can purchase from Amazon at the link below:

https://www.amazon.in/Reflections-Cleckheaton-Literature-Festival-Anthology/dp/1526207540

So upcoming posts include a few more bits from Sledge-lit which was over a week ago but still some notes I can make into posts.

Will also do a six month book haul on the books I've to find a home for and two book shelf tours before the new year.

Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment