Thursday 13 December 2018

Bookshelf Tour - Bookcase 1

Hi guys

Thought I would share with you what books I have on my two bookcases.

So the first bookcase I have had over twenty years. When I started getting back into my reading in my mid to late teens.

This bookcase has endured four house moves and holds together ok.  Although most of the books I have had ten years plus. Some still need reading. (I mean most need reading - lol)

TOP SHELF

As you can see I've a good collection of my favourite author David Gemmell. Plus his wife's books.  Got to get reading his books again only read first six Drenai books.
Like Raymond E Feist too which I'm currently reading and Terry Goodkind although only read first book and not too sure. If you look closely you can see Reflections the Anthology my stories are in!



MIDDLE SHELF

At the back is a good mix including Ursula Le Guin's Earthsea books and the classic yet massive Dragonlance tales. Plus Ian Graham too.
Then the front of the shelf has my second and third favourite authors Terry Pratchett and David Eddings.



BOTTOM SHELF

Here at the back of the shelf I have my ten Sci fi classics bookset I got from Bookpeople.  Plus mainly random old books including Edgar Allan Poe and Star Wars.
At the front I have J R R Tolkien and Doctor Who booksets from Bookpeople and some I bought.  Also some Andy McNab.






No comments:

Post a Comment