Saturday 2 January 2021

Happy New Year - 2021 Goals

 


Hi Folks!

Hope you had a good New Year despite no pubs being open and the pandemic restrictions.

I had a great new year so far and there will be a few changes in the next few months.

I will be deleting some subscriptions from YouTube as I've been watching it too much.

This will give me extra time to job search which I will try to step up this year and hope to be in work March/April.

Also this should give me time to get writing again. I just didn't find my writing mojo in 2020.

I'm also hoping to read more books in 2021 as I read 8 books in 2020, which isn't great but better than the year before where I read just 3 books.

In 2021 I'm wanting to at least double the amount I read in 2020 so I'm looking to read 16 books.  Hopefully more.

The books will include some Terry Pratchett, Sci-fi like Alastair Reynolds and David Gemmells Rigante series.

I also hope to exercise more and eat better next year.

So what are your New Year Resolutions?


Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment