Wednesday 3 February 2021

David Gemmell Project - BrewsandReviews Booktube channel

 


Hi Peeps


Anyone who reads my blog (all 7 people), will know my favourite author is David Gemmell.  Not that you'd  know, as I've only read his Drenai novels so far,  plus I've only just heard of another book of his - Knights of Dark Renown - which is meant to be set in the Drenai past.


Anyway my love of all David Gemmell and books in general, led me to watching Cat on her Booktube channel BrewsandReviews. She is also a big fan of Gemmell and is dedicating quite a few videos in the future to all things David Gemmell - book reviews etc.

So I encourage any David Gemmell and fantasy fans in general to check her out -- give a like and subscribe and maybe readalong any of David Gemmells books with her.

Check out her link -

https://youtu.be/PIUk_Oe894U

Or search BrewsandReviews in YouTube.  

Then you can watch in fear wondering if she will spill her hot drink during the videos! 

Also a reminder I will be reading Gemmell's Rigante series in March and April.




Well take care folks.

Neilx


No comments:

Post a Comment