Tuesday 2 February 2021

February 2021 Update

 


Hi Folks

Just a quick update on a snowy February afternoon!  Winter is here!

As much as I love the look of snow, and snow scenery, it can be a pain in the arse. Especially for travelling.

Anyway not much to report at the moment except - surprise - I'm behind on my reading plan and still on the 2nd Doctor Who book - The Feast of the Drowned.  But all is not lost as they are quick, thin, easy reads so no problem catching up.


Writing wise I have started some writing, at the end of January. This month I hope to finish The Cubby Hole off.  I am energised to write, after my first Zoom Writing Group meeting of the year on Monday. It went well and gave me the boost I need.

Other updates - still job searching and hope to have something by April - fingers crossed.
Still to start properly exercising as I need to lose weight and get fit again. I have been walking but need to increase this with HIT training and sit ups on my Ab cruncher.  I also need to get healthy eating.

Anyway hope your all well and not driven mad by the lockdown.
With a vaccine there is a glimmer of light in the distance - stay safe x

Neil.


No comments:

Post a Comment