Wednesday 24 February 2021

Spreading the Gemmell Love!

 

Nico from Nico'sBookReview

Hi Folks

Just a quick post. I recently recommended David Gemmell books to a Booktuber called Nico who hosts Nico's Book Review.
In his latest video - February Book Haul, he actually has some David Gemmell books and mentions me by name! I'm Famous!
Nico mentions me at 4:00 mark.
The link to his video is below or search his name on YouTube.


Also in March/April I'm starting David Gemmell's Rigante series.  Two books per month. Wish me luck.
If you want to read along with me let me know and we can discuss our thoughts on the books on Twitter/Instagram or on my blog in the comments.



Also check Cat on BrewsandReviews on Booktube as she will have David Gemmell content too.

Thanks.

Happy Reading - Neil.

No comments:

Post a Comment