Monday 14 February 2022

Kendal Waterstones and Book Haul

 



Hi Folks

Well this weekend I stayed in Cumbria, in Nateby near Kirby Stephen and Kendal.  Kendal the town known for its mint cake.

I didn't realise there was a Waterstones in Kendal but glad there was, as it is another Waterstones visited this year on my UK Waterstones tour.
So far I have visited 4 Waterstones, Edinburgh, Stirling, Leeds and now Kendal.





Kendal Waterstones is situated over 2 floors, with a great selection.  They have a good selection of Fantasy, Sci-fi and Horror.  I noticed they had a new set of classic Horror novels which looked great reads.  Sadly there is no cafe, otherwise it would get a higher score.  It is half situated in a shopping centre so was similar to Stirling and Huddersfield Waterstones.

Kendal Waterstones. -  7/10


I also hauled books 2 and 3 in Bernard Cornwell's Warlord Chronicles so now have the full trilogy.

Have you been in any Waterstones stores lately? If so which ones?

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment