Tuesday 1 February 2022

February 2022 - Quick Update

 


Hi Peeps

Just a quick update on this windy February afternoon.

Not much to report yet although January wasn't a great start to the year.

Became unemployed, then had to have bloods tested as may be diabetic.  

Still not got into my reading or writing and to top it all off we learned that Edge-Lit, the authors convention in Derby, that I'd only started going to and loved because you meet many other writers, has finished!

This is because Alex Davis who organised Edge-Lit has had to move from The Quad in Derby.  I hope he can create a similar Con where he goes to.

So upcoming blogs -

  • Feature on Edge-Lit with photos of the ones I went to.
  • Late 2022 books TBR this year.
  • Review of Illegal Alien by Mike Tucker and Robert Perry.
  • Reviews and interviews with local and self published authors I know - most I met at Edge-Lit.
Writing wise - more blogs as per above. I quickly went on a Write Magic Zoom session yesterday but realised I needed to update Word and OneDrive.  But I did some writing on my ghost story.

Hopefully I will get to write and read more this year.  I will blog a selection of books I want to read this year.

Well hope you all have a good February and Valentine's.

Chat later.

Neil x





No comments:

Post a Comment