Sunday 14 January 2024

24 Books in 2024 Amendment

 


Hi Book Nerds!

Just a quick post about the books I'm hoping to read this year.

As you may know my favourite author is David Gemmell.  

This year is the 40th Anniversary of his first novel Legend, which was published way back in 1984.  Time has gone so quickly as I was only 8 years old.

To celebrate I've added this to the 24 books to read in 2024.  Now my second reread of the list.  If you've seen my list there are already a few David Gemmell books on there.

I'm surprised the publishers haven't brought out a special 40th edition hardback!

This means a book will have to come off the list.

Sadly this book is Night Watch by Terry Pratchett, which I've had years and wanted to read.

I've Guards Guards on my list but my friend Chris, advised I'm best reading a couple more in the City Watch sub series of Discworld books to get the full pleasure of Night Watch.

I've changed this on Goodreads also.

Well happy reading!

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment