Sunday 7 January 2024

24 books in 2024 Challenge


Hi Book Worms

2023 was a reading disaster for me!  I'm still finishing off the second book I started - Wrath.  So I'm not counting this in the books read in 2024.

I'm hoping to not only get back into my writing in 2024, which I've started on the Fire and Ice challenge on Facebook, but also to read more in 2024.

At the moment there are quite a few Book-tubers and an author pal of mine Mark Morris doing the 24 books in 2024 challenge.  The goal is to choose 24 books you are definitely going to read in the year - although once read you can go on to read as many books as you want.

I've already selected the 24 books I'm hoping to read this year, after wrapping up on Wrath, and put them on my Goodreads library.  Most of the books I put on last years Goodreads books to read are on.  I've just tweaked a few and gone for smaller books this time around.


This year I have a re-read on my list.  This will be the first time I have re-read a book in ages.

This is The Infinity Trap by my author pal Ian C Douglas.  I read it a few years ago but thought I'd re-read it so I can read the complete Zeke Hailey saga in one.


Below are photos of the books I'm attempting to read this year.

Out of the books, one is a Mark Morris book.  A Doctor Who story called Forever Autumn.









Wish me luck!

Neil


No comments:

Post a Comment