Tuesday 2 January 2024

Happy New Year and Trip to York


Happy New Year Everyone!

Just a quick post.  

Last week took my daughter to one of my favourite places - York.

It was a wet and flooded place which was sad to see.  Although looked amazing on the train to York.

Luckily for most of the day, the rain stayed away and we had a look around the city, and visited my favourite Waterstones.  There we had a drink and doughnut and I bought my last book of 2023.






I purchased Paradise 1 by David Wellington, which on the blurb on the back sounds similar to the sci-fi book I was writing Colony X.  Hopefully will be different enough so my novel will be published one day?

Well below are more photos of our trip to York.













Well hopefully will post soon.

Neil x

No comments:

Post a Comment