Tuesday 4 November 2014

Better Late than Never

Hi Everyone

Sorry not blogged for a week or more - been busy with daughter - Trick or Treating and going to Bonfires.

Plus to be honest not much has happened in just over a week.

I have been making notes for my NanoWrimo novel which I haven't started yet even though we are now into November - hence the title of this blog.  So will be starting it tomorrow.
Although saying that not sure whether to enter it as thinking of entering the story in This Morning novel competition which has a deadline of 14th November.

Only other news I have regarding writing/reading is that on Saturday I went to Halifax library which had a book sale - a full bag of books for just £1 - bargain.  Ended up with ten novels including an Andy Mcnab book, a couple of fantasy novels and books for daughter.

Well I best get writing my novel for Nano/ competition.  Will update on this as and when.

Cheers guys

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment