Monday 21 November 2011

Being Cheeky

Well my pursuit of finding new followers - or disciples as I like to call them has taken a cheeky turn!

There is a website called The Bookseller - for those who don't know it's like a publishing site where there is news from publishers about new books and signings and general news on the publishing world like sales of paperbacks per month - quite interesting if your eventually wanting to be published.

Well I have been posting comments on some of the news items and including my blog address - for example there is a story about a publishing house starting to sell short story e-books - so i commented saying here's some good stories and included my blog address!

Never know I may get an agent reading the comments - come on here and think we'll give him a chance - here's hoping!!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment